Homecoming & Family Weekend is the perfect time for a return to Humboldt trip.
If you’ve been planning a trip to Humboldt to visit your student, this is the time! Here are just some of the great events planned for this exciting weekend.
Friday, October 3
- Clubs Fair
- Homecoming Parade—Come early, you don’t want to miss it!
- Her Own Way theatrical performance
Saturday, October 4
- Arcata’s Farmers Market on the Plaza
- Kayak Paddle Tours at the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center in Eureka
- Pregame Tailgate Party
- Homecoming Game vs. South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- Jazz Orchestra and Symphonic Band Concert
Sunday, October 5
- Women’s Soccer vs. San Francisco State University
- Men’s Soccer vs. San Francisco State University
Register early to avoid waiting in line for football tickets and receive some bonus items when you stop by the registration tents when you arrive. For a full schedule of events, click here. We look forward to celebrating and welcoming you back to campus!
Homecoming Registration Details
Price: $10 early registration
Once pre-registration is closed, you will have to visit one of our registration tents to grab any remaining tickets before they are gone!
BONUS PRE-REGISTRATION RAFFLE- ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTMBER 31, TWO LUCKY ALUMNI AND ONE FAMILY WILL BE AWARDED SPECIAL TICKETS TO THE PRESIDENTS SKYBOX FOR THE FOOTBALL GAME! Winners will be notified at pick up.
- Homecoming Football Game Ticket (avoid waiting in line)
- Special Nametag and Schedule of Events
- Valuable extra goodies
HSU Students Free with ID
Students can access most weekend activities for free. There is a fee to attend the Golden Grad Brunch, Hall of Fame Dinner and the Kayak Paddle Tours.
**Homecoming Parade-Come Walk with Us!**
HSU Alumni will be a big part of this year’s Homecoming Parade. Are you going to be here October 3rd by 4:00 pm? If yes, and you’re interested in participating, please join us! What’s required? A willingness to wear HSU spirit gear and take a nice walk through Arcata with a big group of other fun-loving Humboldt alumni.Sign up here!